Jewellery Care Instructions:-
Thanks for shopping with us. Please follow the jewellery care instructions to give a long life to your favourite jewellery and make them look new and bright every time you wear.
- Clean your Jewellery after each wearing with a soft cloth before putting it away, this will remove the oils from your skin and debris picked up throughout the day and helps prevent tarnish.
- Remove jewellery before doing household chores, especially when washing dishes. Remember many household cleaners contains bleach or other harsh chemical that are harmful to Jewellery.
- When not wearing your jewellery keep it in a cool/dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep your jewellery sets separated to avoid scratching. We strongly recommending to keep each in its own Ziplock bag or in pouch provided for jewellery
- Be sure to avoid chemicals like alcohol, ammonia, bleach, chlorine, acetone, hairspray, perfume and cosmetics.
- Do not wear your jewellery while swimming or in shower. Avoid wearing it around chlorinated pool and hot tubs. Salt water mineral springs and suntan lotion.
- Do not wear your jewellery on until AFTER you have dressed and applied any cosmetics, hairspray, perfume, lotions and other chemicals. These can dull and even harm your jewellery